A.C.E. Program Manager
Redwood Co. Office
A.C.E. of SW Minnesota is hiring a Program Manager for its Redwood County office located in Redwood Falls MN. This position is responsible for the continued development and enhancement of A.C.E.’s Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) volunteer-based program, the Caregiver Respite & Counseling program, Dementia awareness and education services, and the evidence-based Health Promotion programs that A.C.E. offers. Minimum qualifications include possession of a HS diploma or equivalent with at least 3 years experience in transferable job skills, valid MN Driver’s License, and a vehicle for travel within the Redwood County service area. This 32-36 hour per week position includes pro-rated health insurance and retirement benefits. Starting wage is negotiable based on applicant qualifications and related job experience.
Complete the employment application online and upload your cover letter and personal resume by 4/7/2023. Paper copies can be mailed to A.C.E. of SW Minnesota, Attn: Michelle Baumhoefner, 822 Lloyd Lane, Fulda MN 56131.
Position Supervisor: Executive Director
This position is responsible for developing and enhancing the efforts of A.C.E.’s volunteer-based programs including serving as liaison between the programs that enroll stations, expanding volunteer service opportunities and increasing community awareness of volunteer projects.
- Recruit, enroll and orient all new volunteers to ensure placement in a station meeting their skills, knowledge and personal values
- Recruit stations where volunteers can serve (i.e. non-profit, educational, governmental and/or health care related)
- Coordinate volunteer assignments
- Responsible for interacting with the volunteers on all aspects of the program to ensure compliance with funder guidelines and programrequirements
- Maintains regular contact with volunteers and stations to ensure that needs of the service area are adequately met
- Collect necessary data from volunteers and site coordinators and maintains program files and databases to assist in the timely preparation and submittal of accurate report to funders including evaluation and outcome measures
- Work closely with the Executive Director and other community partners to develop and implement programs that are identified as a need and would make a positive impact in the community
- Represents the organization at community events, meetings, trainings and other functions
- Employee must be able to work independently, be a self-starter, and demonstrate the ability to achieve goals
- Plan and organize recognition events, including fundraising, within the service area
- Performs general office functions as appropriate
- Informs Executive Director of additional funding sources that become available to enhance program activities
- Promotes services and programs via multiple outreach venues
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Applicants must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with at least 3 years’ experience in transferable job skills (i.e. human relations, volunteer management, working with older adults, marketing, etc.).
- Applicants must have a valid MN Driver’s license and have a vehicle for travel within the service area as well as surrounding areas when training opportunities, etc. become available.
- Live within service area (preferred)
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment in include: computer, photocopier, fax machine and telephone system
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office software applications
- Effectively communicate and express ideas (verbally and written)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making for positive results
- Ability to successfully coordinate, implement and execute program services throughout the member service area
Individual Program Manager goals are based on work plans, budgets, etc. Other duties including, but not limited to the following, may be assigned depending on needs identified in respective county's of service:
- Caregiver Consultant
- Memory Care Consultant
- Stay Active & Independent for Life (SAIL) Class Leader
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers Class Leader
- A Matter of Balance Class Leader
- Living Well with Chronic Conditions Program Leader
- Bone Builders Trainer